JOIN THE RESOURCE COUNCIL
By joining the Family Office Association Resource Council and making meaningful connections with our members you’ll become a trusted partner and advisor to some of the wealthiest families in the world.
About the Resource Council
The Family Office Association is an elite, protected community of extraordinary wealth whose members face a unique set of challenges and opportunities. Peer-to-peer interaction and sharing are hallmarks of the organization, even in times of social distancing. Resource Council partners have a trusted reputation for excellence in areas that are of interest to our families. Member families turn to the Resource Council for thought leadership, best practices, advice, and access to information and opportunities. The Resource Council helps shape the Family Office Association’s presence, both online and at real-world events with content, ideas, topics, speakers, and venues.
Post-COVID-19: Forming New Connections
Covid-19 has had a huge impact on single family office operations, the services they provide to family members, and the investments they make. While we have limited our in-person events in 2021 to 15 Family/SFO roundtables, we have adapted to offer additional services online and focus on the topics that are most pertinent to dealing with the crisis.
Heightened Need for Expertise Creating Connection & Substantial Opportunity
Our members have a heightened need for expertise, innovative ideas, and opportunities to network and share with peers during the pandemic. Even the most conservative family office cannot avoid the need to adapt to new risks and stresses. Change is being forced on everyone. Many families and family office executives are seizing on this moment to make fundamental alterations to business as usual. The most-forward looking single family offices see a chance to innovate and prosper in this time of change.
The role of the Family Office Association and the Resource Council has become critical to our member family offices – making essential connections, accessing indispensable specialists and experts, and sharing with a truly unique peer group. We are seeing all-time-high levels of engagement with our members and between members and Resource Council partners.
COVID-19 has accelerated our innovations in the use of new media vehicles and outreach methods. From virtual events to expanded ways to target and connect Resource Council partners with families most interested or in need of their expertise, the Family Office Association is responding to the needs of our members in innovative ways.
We Have the Highest Quality Speakers
We attract the highest quality speakers to our events. Speakers have included John Paulson, James Woosley, General Wesley Clark, Steve Cohen, Peter Diamandis, Howard Milstein, Marc Lasry, Caryn Davies, Michael Gleb, John AMaaral, Jeremy Grantham, Marcus Frampton, Admon Contos, Peter Schiff, Adam Robinson, Dan Pallotta, Dave McClure, Tiki Barber, Sam Zell, Sal Khan, Lance Armstrong, Dr. David Nabarro, Mike Milken, Andre Agassi, Peter Thiel and more!
The Best Events
We are renowned for our events – the quality of speakers, the caliber of audience and the venues/location.
Resource Council Partner Benefits
We allow only the highest-quality partners and all Resource Council Partners are subject to approval.
$30,000 annual membership dues include:
- Your firm is invited to speak at ONE of our FOA Roundtables in either LA, NYC or Miami over the course of this 12-month contractual period.
- Invitations to our multi-times per month hosted LIVE online video webcasts featuring extraordinary guests and participant interaction through chat and questions for our guests.
- Opportunity to ask questions through the chat feature in the video webcasts and include your name and firm name.
- Invitation to appear as the interview guest on TWO of these LIVE online video meetings/webcasts over the course of the contract period.
- A minimum of one of these will be converted to a professionally produced and designed video.
- You may market and utilize via emails, marketing and social media, your appearance as a guest on this recorded webcast in any way you desire.
- You will be invited to CO-HOST along with Angelo Robles on his webcast, with a guest that YOU select as the featured subject. The guest is subject to Angelo’s approval and must be of a very high standard.
- We’ll host consistent monthly Resource Council online video meetings to collaborate and work together as a community.
- Branded page on the Family Office Association website that includes details about your firm, services, and key staff, which can serve as a platform for sharing your firm’s thought leadership content.
- Opportunities to post firm content (submitted first for approval to Family Office Association) on your FOA branded page on our web site in our Resource Council section.
- You may produce (must be of professional quality) 1-2 minute video introduction of your firm that I will share on our single family office member portal and the page specific to your firm on our resource council section of the web site.
- You may write white papers on subject matters of your expertise as these are reviewed by Angelo Robles and they are of professional quality they will be posted on the single family office member portal and the page specific to your firm on our resource council section of the web site.
- You’ll have access to our content and resources as produced by Angelo Robles and the Family Office Association.
- Once annual EMAIL DISTRIBUTION of specific content expertise around an offering to our members. This is prepared in email format that I send out for you.
- You may request to host two PRIVATE DINNERS for upwards of 8 families/single family offices… your choice of NYC Miami or LA. We’ll arrange for the setting and attending families/single family offices, your firm pays the dinner bill.
Need More Information?
Contact Us Today.
Frequently asked questions
Critical outsourced services for our members include: banking, investment (including impact investment), asset management, private equity, real estate, legal services, tax administration, and cyber defense.
Our member families have expressed interest in many areas, including wealth management, security and data privacy, AI and VR, electric and autonomous vehicles, smart home technology, superyachts, private jets, transformative travel, high-quality design, art and architecture, personalized services, tax and legal affairs, philanthropy, impact investing, and health services.
Unlike many events in the industry that can be mostly vendors, our events have a reputation as being weighted towards family members and their executives.
BANK: Bank of America
Address: 417 Shippan Avenue. Stamford. CT. 06902
Bank Phone: 203-358-6200
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 385002351058
ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593