JOIN THE RESOURCE COUNCIL
By joining the Family Office Association Resource Council and making meaningful connections with our members you’ll become a trusted partner and advisor to some of the wealthiest families in the world.
About the Resource Council
The Family Office Association is an elite, protected community of extraordinary wealth whose members face a unique set of challenges and opportunities. Peer-to-peer interaction and sharing are hallmarks of the organization, even in times of social distancing. Resource Council partners have a trusted reputation for excellence in areas that are of interest to our families. Member families turn to the Resource Council for thought leadership, best practices, advice, and access to information and opportunities. The Resource Council helps shape the Family Office Association’s presence, both online and at real-world events with content, ideas, topics, speakers, and venues.
Post-COVID-19: Forming New Connections
Covid-19 has had a huge impact on single family office operations, the services they provide to family members, and the investments they make. While we have limited our in-person events in 2021 to 15 Family/SFO roundtables, we have adapted to offer additional services online and focus on the topics that are most pertinent to dealing with the crisis.
Heightened Need for Expertise Creating Connection & Substantial Opportunity
Our members have a heightened need for expertise, innovative ideas, and opportunities to network and share with peers during the pandemic. Even the most conservative family office cannot avoid the need to adapt to new risks and stresses. Change is being forced on everyone. Many families and family office executives are seizing on this moment to make fundamental alterations to business as usual. The most-forward looking single family offices see a chance to innovate and prosper in this time of change.
The role of the Family Office Association and the Resource Council has become critical to our member family offices – making essential connections, accessing indispensable specialists and experts, and sharing with a truly unique peer group. We are seeing all-time-high levels of engagement with our members and between members and Resource Council partners.
COVID-19 has accelerated our innovations in the use of new media vehicles and outreach methods. From virtual events to expanded ways to target and connect Resource Council partners with families most interested or in need of their expertise, the Family Office Association is responding to the needs of our members in innovative ways.
We Have the Highest Quality Speakers
We attract the highest quality speakers to our events. Speakers have included John Paulson, James Woosley, General Wesley Clark, Steve Cohen, Peter Diamandis, Howard Milstein, Marc Lasry, Caryn Davies, Michael Gleb, John AMaaral, Jeremy Grantham, Marcus Frampton, Admon Contos, Peter Schiff, Adam Robinson, Dan Pallotta, Dave McClure, Tiki Barber, Sam Zell, Sal Khan, Lance Armstrong, Dr. David Nabarro, Mike Milken, Andre Agassi, Peter Thiel and more!
The Best Events
We are renowned for our events – the quality of speakers, the caliber of audience and the venues/location.
Resource Council Partner Benefits
We allow only the highest-quality partners and all Resource Council Partners are subject to approval.
$30,000 annual membership dues include:
- Branded page on the Family Office Association website with link (only available to RC Members)
- Annual on-boarding strategy session with Family Office Association team
- Annual orientation with Family Office Association team
- Inclusion in semi-annual Resource Council email update to all Family Office Association members-over 3,000 opted in
- You’ll be invited to attend and speak at one live physical event Roundtable, your choice of Miami. NYC or CA.
- Invitations for you and team members to video/listen in to our several times per month hosted online Zoom video meeting/webcasts featuring amazing world-class guests (our families/single family offices love these!)
- You’ll be invited to appear on two of these over the year with live families and their single family offices viewing / listening in
- ONE of these will be converted to Family Office Association, Founder, Angelo Robles’s Podcast on YouTube. This is by far the most listened to and critically acclaimed video podcast in the family office community.
- Angelo Robles will promote this YouTube podcast on his extensive social media channels
- Family Office Association emails the YouTube video link to all members and its significant database of global single family offices
- IMPORTANTLY you now have links to the produced and uploaded YouTube podcast video (about 4 weeks once recorded) and can promote on your social media channels, web site and other initiatives. The value of this independent validation continues way beyond the initial live recording.
- You will be invited to CO-HOST a video interview along with Angelo Robles, with a guest that YOU select as the featured subject. The guest is subject to Angelo’s approval and must be of a very high standard. This is SIGNIFICANT branding for you and your firm.
- Invitation to participate in our Resource Council Member Private Communication Portal with fellow members of the Resource Council, easily communicate 24/7 from anywhere in the world, learning, posting, and sharing opportunities and ideas with each other. Many of our Resource Council Members have developed great partnerships and referral sources from fellow Resource Council Members.
- Annual Family Office Association Resource Council badge for use on website, marketing, social etc. (only available to Resource Council Members).
Need More Information?
Contact Us Today.
Frequently asked questions
Critical outsourced services for our members include: banking, investment (including impact investment), asset management, private equity, real estate, legal services, tax administration, and cyber defense.
Our member families have expressed interest in many areas, including wealth management, security and data privacy, AI and VR, electric and autonomous vehicles, smart home technology, superyachts, private jets, transformative travel, high-quality design, art and architecture, personalized services, tax and legal affairs, philanthropy, impact investing, and health services.
Unlike many events in the industry that can be mostly vendors, our events have a reputation as being weighted towards family members and their executives.
BANK: Bank of America
Address: 417 Shippan Avenue. Stamford. CT. 06902
Bank Phone: 203-358-6200
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 385002351058
ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593